Too many python installations. Should i remove them all and install the latest?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:33:36 EDT 2013

On 06/01/2013 01:51 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:
> Τη Σάββατο, 1 Ιουνίου 2013 9:18:26 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris
> Angelico έγραψε:
>
>> That would require that the repo have a 3.3.2 build in it. I don't
>> know the Red Hat / CentOS policies there, but I know Debian stable
>>  wouldn't have anything so new - it takes time to test things.
>
> Is there a way to change to some repo that contain the latest python
> 3.3.2 to yo yum it?

Let me brutally blunt here, nick:  have you googled for the answer or
are you just expecting us to do all your research for you?

I googled for this out of curiousity and found at least one third-party
repo that did have Python 3.3.x in it for CentOS/RHEL 6.4.  I'll give
you a free hint about finding it: sometimes you have to add RHEL to the
search term as well as CentOS, since CentOS is a free clone of RHEL.

>From now on, Νικόλαος, before asking a question like this on this list,
please state what google search terms you used, what you found, and why
the google searches did not turn up the information you seek.