Too many python installations. Should i remove them all and install the latest?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:37:23 EDT 2013

On 06/03/2013 09:01 AM, nagia.retsina at gmail.com wrote:
> Maybe you should tell us how you find out yours.

Chris and others have told you how they go about solving their problems.
 Quite a few times.  In fact repeating themselves even.  I think we've
run out of different ways to saying it now.

It's a process of research, tracing execution, understanding code flow,
beta-testing code on a local machine (not on a production server!).  Why
do you expect it to be any different?