Too many python installations. Should i remove them all and install the latest?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 00:41:45 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> wrote:
> This is not a recommendation one way or another re CentOS versus
> Ubunutu; it is a recommendation not to change without a better reason.

Agreed. I happen to like Debian-family Linuxes, having spent most of
my Linux time on either Ubuntu or Debian (and am now happy with Debian
Wheezy on most of my computers), but there's really no point jumping
ship randomly. I'm saying this for the archive only, though. Nikos
just needs to learn the skill of figuring out where his problems
really are.

ChrisA