Too many python installations. Should i remove them all and install the latest?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sat Jun 1 04:21:14 EDT 2013

On 01Jun2013 00:51, =?utf-8?B?zp3Or866zr/PgiDOk866z4EzM866?= <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
| Τη Σάββατο, 1 Ιουνίου 2013 9:18:26 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
| > That would require that the repo have a 3.3.2 build in it. I don't
| > know the Red Hat / CentOS policies there, but I know Debian stable
| > wouldn't have anything so new - it takes time to test things.
|
| Is there a way to change to some repo that contain the latest python 3.3.2 to yo yum it?

I asked Google:

  extra yum repositories for centos

and it pointed me at:

  http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Probably one of these has Python 3. Or build it from source; it's not hard.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Luge strategy? Lie flat and try not to die.
- Carman Boyle, Olympic Luge Gold Medalist