Editing tabular data [was: PEP8 79 char max]

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:40:14 EDT 2013

> Has anyone tried Pyspread?

I have not.

I have a fundamental problem with spreadsheets, the extremely narrow view
of the workspace. There was a piece on NPR the other day about some errors
in some modeling applications. I missed most of it (does someone have a
link? I'm on my phone right now), but the expert commentator was saying
that they are working on standard structures for these sorts of complex
modeling simulations. I think they will need more than that. Something like
pyspread might allow you to mix structured and object oriented programming
with the convenience if a spreadsheet.

Skip