Python script help

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Jul 30 11:32:33 EDT 2013

Am 30.07.2013 16:49, schrieb cool1574 at gmail.com:
> Hello, I am looking for a script that will be able to search an
> online document (by giving the script the URL) and find all the
> downloadable links in the document and then download them
> automatically.

Well, that's actually pretty simple. Using the URL, download the
document. Then, parse it in order to extract embedded URLs and finally
download the resulting URLs.

If you have specific problems, please provide more info which part
exactly you're having problems with, along with what you already tried
etc. In short, show some effort yourself. In the meantime, I'd suggest
reading a Python tutorial and Eric Raymonds essay on asking smart questions.

Greetings!

Uli