PEP8 79 char max

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Tue Jul 30 17:32:34 EDT 2013

On 30Jul2013 01:41, Rhodri James <rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk> wrote:
| On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 01:11:18 +0100, Joshua Landau <joshua at landau.ws> wrote:
| >On 30 July 2013 00:08, Rhodri James <rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk> wrote:
| >>I'm working on some shonky C code at the moment that inconsistent
| >>indentation and very long lines.
[...]

Have you tried the indent(1) command?

  DESCRIPTION
     indent is a C program formatter.  It reformats the C program in the
     input_file according to the switches.  The switches which can be speci‐
     fied are described below.  They may appear before or after the file
     names.

Very handy sometimes.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

The top three answers:  Yes I *am* going to a fire!
                        Oh! We're using *kilometers* per hour now.
                        I have to go that fast to get back to my own time.
- Peter Harper <bo165 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA>