[Savoynet] G&S Opera Co: Pirates of Penzance

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:57:00 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 6:36 PM, David Patterson
<david.w.patterson at btopenworld.com> wrote:
> By the way, Chris, I think the book that Ruth brought on was probably
> supposed to be Debretts Peerage.  I couldn't see the cover clearly but it
> would have been a more logical choice in view of the circumstances.

Sure. Makes no difference what the book actually is, and I'm not
someone who knows these things (people show me caricatures and I have
no idea who they're of, largely due to not watching TV). I've edited
the post to say Debrett's Peerage, thanks for the tip.

ChrisA