Best python web framework to build university/academic website

bryanjugglercryptographer at yahoo.com bryanjugglercryptographer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 01:23:51 EDT 2013

b.kris... at gmail.com wrote:

> I got a chance to build an university website, within very short period of time.
> I know web2py, little bit of Django, so please suggest me the best to build rapidly.

Web2py rocks like nothing else for getting up fast. If you already know it, problem solved.

That said, Django has more available production-quality (free) utility apps. You might might want to check whether someone else has already done your work for you.

I'm leaning toward Django because it's ahead of Web2py in Python 3 support.

--
--Bryan