Critic my module

Schneider js at globe.de
Mon Jul 29 06:58:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

lets uses the ls example:
the way you do it now implies, that you search your PATH variable until
it finds a
program called 'ls'. So if we are able to change the PATH variable, and
put out own
'ls' somewhere in the (new) paths, calling you ls() will execute
whatever we want our
own  ls' to do.

Second remark: if the behavior of some tools is changed (for examples
with using aliases)
we cannot expect the called tool (in the example: 'ls') to give the same
output on
every system.

this can be avoided (mostly) by ensuring that the right program (in the
example /bin/ls) is called, and not only ls.

bg,
Johannes