Critic my module

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 27 12:32:38 EDT 2013

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:56:10 -0400, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:

> Good point about the Made by/Copyright suggestion. Although, I have not
> copyrighted the file, can I still say "Copyrighted by ...".--

There is no special process to Copyright anything.
the simple act of writing it automatically gives you the copyright on
your own work.

Proving that it was you that created the work & when may be a little
trickier if you do not find a reliable means of recording the event
though.
(posting to this news group actually gives a reasonable time stamp
provided the article has not expired by the time it is needed)

Stenderup's Law:
	The sooner you fall behind, the more time you will have to catch
up.