How to tick checkboxes with the same name?

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Tue Jul 23 01:14:29 EDT 2013

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:10:18 -0700, malayrev wrote:

> I faced a problem: to implement appropriate search program I need to
> tick few checkboxes which turned out to have the same name (name="a",
> id="a1","a2","a3","a4"). Set_input('a', True) does not work (I use Grab
> library)

Instructions for solving your problem can be found here:

http://sscce.org/‎

Although it is written for Java, the same ideas will work for Python or
any other programming language.

Have a read of that page, and if it isn't enough to solve your problem
with "Grab" (whatever that is), feel free to come back.

--
Steven