Python testing tools

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jul 23 18:51:00 EDT 2013

cutems93 <ms2597 at cornell.edu> writes:

> On Saturday, July 20, 2013 1:11:12 AM UTC-7, Ben Finney wrote:
> > You will find these discussed at the Python Testing Tools Taxonomy
> > <URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy>.
> >
> > Hope that helps.
>
> Thank you, but I already read this page before I posted this question.

(You will benefit from also reading and applying
<URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython> before using Google
Groups. My advice: choose a different interface to this forum, Google
Groups is terrible.)

> What I want to know is whether you personally use these tools other
> than unit testing tools.

Yes, I do :-)

What are you actually wanting to learn, beyond a collection of “this is
what I use” stories?

--
 \      “The way to build large Python applications is to componentize |
  `\             and loosely-couple the hell out of everything.” —Aahz |