What does it take to implement a chat system in Python (Not asking for code just advice before I start my little project)

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 03:29:53 EDT 2013

@ChrisA

Thanks. That's great. That solved the whole thing easily. I'll install Python 3 and start updating today.

About reading comp.lang.python can you suggest how to read it and reply? I have never read a newsgroup leave alone participated in one. I am used to forums like stackoverflow. Any way to read it and reply by one interface? If not, give any suggestion. I'll use that.