[ANN]:JSONStream

Sol Toure sol2ray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:35:58 EDT 2013

I didn't look into using YAML processor.
Also that would have required pre-processing the data to add the separators.
With this method you don't need the separators. You can have 0 or more
white space between objects:

for obj in JSONStream(StringIO('''{"one":1}{"two":2}    {"three":3} 4
  print(obj)

{"one":1}
{"two":2}
{"three":3}
4
{"five":5}

It solved my problem, so I thought someone might find it useful.