Re: [Python-ideas] float('∞')=float('inf')

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 23:09:01 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:53:55 +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> Doh, I forgot which channel this was on again :( It feels like a
>> python-list thread.
>

> Can't you just hit Reply-List or even Reply-All?

I don't like Reply-All as it's too easy to send the double-ups, and
Gmail doesn't have Reply-List. I should switch to Thunderbird or
something at some point, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Incidents like this are a definite push, but my D&D campaign is
demanding my attention right now, so I haven't made the move.

ChrisA