GeoIP2 for retrieving city and region ?

Νικόλας nikos at superhost.gr
Fri Jul 12 11:52:20 EDT 2013

Στις 12/7/2013 6:32 μμ, ο/η Dave Angel έγραψε:

> I suggest you read that geoiptool site, in particular the page
>
> http://www.geoiptool.com/en/ip_info/
>
> There is some misinformation, but notice carefully the part about
> dynamic IP addresses.  Probably 99% of the individual users on the web
> (the ones using a browser) have dynamic IP addresses.  The fixed ones
> are needed by servers, and especially for DNS use, where the name lookup
> wants to be stable for relatively log periods of time.

I did, for me it gives exact city location and not the ISP's city location.

I dont know whay for you ti just says Kansas, it shoudln't, since it
susing longitute and latitude, it should have been accurate.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!