FSR and unicode compliance - was Re: RE Module Performance

Heiko Wundram modelnine at modelnine.org
Mon Jul 29 08:06:12 EDT 2013

Am 29.07.2013 13:43, schrieb wxjmfauth at gmail.com:
> 3.2
> 22.300465007102908
>
> 3.3
> 27.13981129541519
>
> For the record, I do not put your example to contradict
> you. I was expecting such a result even before testing.
>
> Now, if you do not understand why, you do not understand.
> There nothing wrong.

Please give a single *proof* (not your gut feeling) that this is related
to the FSR, and not rather due to other side-effects such as changes in
how dir() works or (as Chris pointed out) due to more members on the
list type in 3.3. If you can't or won't give that proof, there's no
sense in continuing the discussion.

--
--- Heiko.