RE Module Performance

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Sun Jul 28 16:45:37 EDT 2013

wxjmfauth at gmail.com writes:

> Suggestion. Start by solving all these "micro-benchmarks".
> all the memory cases. It a good start, no?

Since you seem the only one who has this dramatic problem with such
micro-benchmarks, that BTW have nothing to do with "unicode compliance",
I'd suggest *you* should find a better implementation and propose it to
the core devs.

An even better suggestion, with due respect, is to get a life and find
something more interesting to do, or at least better arguments :-)

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.