RE Module Performance

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:19:06 EDT 2013

I've screwed up plenty of times in python, but can write code like a pro
when I'm feeling better(on SSI and medicaid). An editor can be built
simply, but it's preference that makes the difference. Some might have used
tkinter, gtk. wxpython or other methods for the task.

I think the main issue in responding is your library preference, or widget
set preference. These can make you right with some in your response, or
wrong with others that have a preferable gui library that coincides with
one's personal cognitive structure that makes it more usable in relation to
how you learned a preferable gui kit.