RAM slots problem

saadharana saadharana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 01:06:34 EDT 2013

I've got some annoying problem with RAM. I was depth cleaning my case,
everything regular, it wasn't my first time. And when I put it all together
and powered it on, it wasn't working, just beeps fast. But how that happend
when I put all back in like it was before?? Later I realised that problem
was in position of RAM sticks. I still can't understand what happend, but
now computer won't work on every RAM position, and especially not like it
was before.

-----
used computers in chennai