crack a router passcode

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Tue Jul 9 09:58:34 EDT 2013

On Jul 9, 2013, at 12:55 AM, saadharana <saadharana at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to crack my router passcode to see what firmware it's running. There's
> a passcode set but I don't remember it and it's not written down anywhere.

This question really isn't appropriate for a python-list, BUT - every router I'm familiar with has a physical reset sequence (typically involving holding the reset button while cycling the power) that will reset everything, including the password to the original factory settings.  If all else fails, I'd suggest trying that.

-Bill