the general development using Python

CM cmpython at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:38:36 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:21:22 PM UTC-4, Joshua Landau wrote:
> On 9 July 2013 05:46, CM <cmpython at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Maybe 5-20 MB.  That's a lot bigger than a few hundred K, but it's not that important to keep size down, really.

> Fair enough. It's not something I'd EMail to a friend, though.

Again, agreed.  I can't even try to email that; Gmail won't let me.  I've had to use Dropbox to transfer files to a client.  At this point, I probably *should* have had them install Python and wxPython, but then again, I suspected that operation could have (somehow) gone awkwardly, and I know that packaging up my program for each new version takes about five minutes and one click of a button, then drag the .exe to Dropbox, so maybe not.