Beginner - GUI devlopment in Tkinter - Any IDE with drag and drop feature like Visual Studio?

CM cmpython at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 01:15:14 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 4:33:17 AM UTC-4, Aseem Bansal wrote:
> Thanks @Dave Cook.
>

> I'll try wxPython.

If so, the hoary but working Boa Constructor 0.7 is a drag and drop GUI builder for wxPython applications.  Well, more like click and then click again, then drag around.  It's also an IDE, so it also does a lot of other stuff.  ("No one" likes it any more because it hasn't been updated in years, but I like it, but I also like the 1974 AMC Matador.)