Coping with cyclic imports

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Thu Jul 4 21:24:50 EDT 2013

On 04Jul2013 16:03, Oscar Benjamin <oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com> wrote:
| On 4 July 2013 13:48,  <kanchan.n.mahajan at gmail.com> wrote:
| > On Tuesday, April 8, 2008 10:06:46 PM UTC+2, Torsten Bronger wrote:
| > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/744373/circular-or-cyclic-imports-in-python
|
| Is there some reason you're responding to a post from 5 years ago?

Is there some reason not to, if no newer solutions are available?

Certainly if someone has new input on an old Python thread, which
is legitimately part of the old thread, I am _glad_ if they reply
to the old post. It pulls the whole prior thread content up the top
for my perusal should it be necessary. If they make a new post I
have to go digging through archives if I need to do that.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>