UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Νίκος Gr33k nikos at superhost.gr
Fri Jul 5 05:01:18 EDT 2013

Στις 5/7/2013 11:27 πμ, ο/η Dave Angel έγραψε:

> Or if the problems cannot be recreated outside the cgi environment, use
> the log files you've been logging other problems into.  Or simply open a
> text file for writing, and add a file= keyword parameter to the print
> function call.
>
>       print(repr(e), file=myfile)

Yes you are correct, problem need to be recreated within the cgi env.

try:
	remadd = os.environ('REMOTE_ADDR')
	tuple3 = socket.gethostbyaddr(remadd)
	host = tuple3[0]
except Exception as e:
	host = repr(e)

http://superhost.gr/?show=log&page=index.html shows explicitly the same
kind of error that python interpreter via cli gave me the same error!

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!