Important features for editors

Steve Simmons square.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:14:27 EDT 2013

To Rurpy and cutems93,

My apologies too.  I reacted before I thought about creating a new thread.

To your question:  One thing that I don't use daily but find very useful to
have in an editor is  'Hex View' (or better yet a 'Hex Editor').

Whilst it has been 'dissed' recently on this list, I like Notepad++ for
everyday editing but if I'm head-down in a particular language, I prefer to
be in an IDE.

Steve