Important features for editors

Νίκος Gr33k nikos at superhost.gr
Fri Jul 5 03:41:39 EDT 2013

Στις 4/7/2013 10:59 πμ, ο/η Νίκος έγραψε:
> Στις 4/7/2013 10:32 πμ, ο/η cutems93 έγραψε:
>> I am researching on editors for my own reference. I found that each of
>> them has some features that other don't, but I am not sure which
>> features are significant/necessary for a GOOD editor. What features do
>> you a good editor should have? Keyboard shortcuts? Extensions?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Min
>>
> Download Sublime Text v3
>
> Is a great editor

The only thing missing from this great editor is the ability to upload
your python scripts to a remote web server.

They should embed a plugin  for that like Notepad's NPPFtp plugin.

Other that that its all complete, and it has help built-in system to
help you with the syntax of the commands as you write them.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!