Parsing Text file

sas429s at gmail.com sas429s at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:28:33 EDT 2013

Ok here is a snippet of the text file I have:

config/meal/governor_mode_config.h
  #define GOVERNOR_MODE_TASK_RATE         SSS_TID_0015MSEC
  #define GOVERNOR_MODE_WORK_MODE_MASK    (CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_GEAR| \
                                           CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_PARK_BRAKE | \
                                           CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_VEHICLE_SPEED)
  #define GOVERNOR_MODE_IDLE_CHECK        FALSE
  #define GOVERNOR_MODE_SPD_THRES         50
  #define GOVERNOR_MODE_SPDDES_THRES      10

config/meal/components/source/kso_aic_core_config.h
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_CORE_TASK_RATE          SSS_TID_0120MSEC
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_LOAD_FAC_AVG_TIME       300
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_LOAD_FAC_HYST_TIME      30
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_DPF_INSTALLED      TRUE
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_DPF_ENABLE         450
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_DPF_HYST           25
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_DPF_ROC_TIME            10
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_EXHAUST_INSTALLED  FALSE
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_EXHAUST_ENABLE     275
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_TEMP_EXHAUST_HYST       25
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_EXHAUST_ROC_TIME        10
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_WORK_MODE_MASK   (CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_GEAR       | \
                                   CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_PARK_BRAKE | \
                                   CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_VEHICLE_SPEED)
  #define CEAL_KSO_AIC_OV_TIME                 15

Here I am looking for the line that contains: "WORK_MODE_MASK", I want to print that line as well as the file name above it: config/meal/governor_mode_config.h
or config/meal/components/source/ceal_PackD_kso_aic_core_config.h.

SO the output should be something like this:
config/meal/governor_mode_config.h

#define GOVERNOR_MODE_WORK_MODE_MASK    (CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_GEAR| \
                                           CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_PARK_BRAKE | \
                                           CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_VEHICLE_SPEED)

config/meal/components/source/kso_aic_core_config.h
#define CEAL_KSO_AIC_WORK_MODE_MASK   (CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_GEAR       | \
                                   CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_PARK_BRAKE | \
                                   CEAL_MODE_WORK_MASK_VEHICLE_SPEED)

I hope this helps..

Thanks for your help