Python list code of conduct

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Wed Jul 3 10:10:17 EDT 2013

In article <mailman.4148.1372832343.3114.python-list at python.org>,
 Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

> 6. If you make an informed post to the tracker backed up by at least
> opinion, at least one tracker responder be in a better mode when responding.

What I generally do is summarize the problem in the tracker, but also
include a link to the google groups archive of the mailing list thread.
Then, if anybody wants to see the whole background discussion, it's easy
to find.

The most common outcome, for me at least, is that I end up opening a bug
against the docs, because they didn't do a good job of explaining how
something is supposed to work.