OSError [Errno 26] ?!?!

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:00:29 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Νίκος <nikos at superhost.gr> wrote:
> How and from where should i use rsync?

>From your computer, in the command line.

> I currently ditched FileZilla and start using CrossFTP Pro.
> I searched inside it but i have seen  no rsync command/method just
> "Synchronized Browsing"

Look for a rsync client, not a FTP/SFTP client.

> Is rsync a command on the remote server or can be found as a standalone tool
> too?

Both.

> Please suggest an editor that has built in rsync ability so to immediately
> upload my cgi-scripts when i hit save in the text editor.

CGI?  Is this 2000?  Nobody uses that wording these days.

I’ve yet to see a Windowsy editor with rsync support.  But you should
choose the editor that works the best for you, not the editor which
has rsync support.

> How do you guys upload your files/scripts to remote hosts ?

I, for one, use sftp or edit directly on the server with vim, my
editor of choice.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail                | always bottom-post