Stupid ways to spell simple code

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:16:39 EDT 2013

Steven D'Aprano於 2013年7月2日星期二UTC+8上午6時09分18秒寫道:
> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:36:29 +0100, Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
>

> > Here is another example which I came across when playing with
>
> > generators, the first function is actually quite useful, the second
>
> > generator is the whole fun:
>

> > from functools import wraps
>
> > def init(func):
>
> >     """decorator which initialises the generator """
>
> >     @wraps(func)
>
> >     def inner(*args, **kwargs):
>
> >         g = func(*args, **kwargs)
>
> >         g.send(None)
>
> >         return g
>
> >     return inner
>

> > @init
>
> > def gen(func):
>
> >      x = (yield)
>
> >      while True:
>
> >          x = (yield func(x))
>

> > now if you have function f
>
> > def f(arg):
>
> >     return arg**2
>

> > then calling f(5) is the same as
>

> > g = gen(f)
>
> > g.send(5)
>

> I think you must be missing an important part of the trick, because
>
> calling f(5) returns 25. It's not:
>

> @gen
>
> def f(arg):
>
>     return arg**2
>

> because that raises TypeError.
>

> --
>
> Steven

Lets be serious about generators and iterators.

A generator can be used only once in a program
is different from a a generator method of a class that
can produce several instances with generators of the same kind
but operated in each instance of the class.