python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:44:19 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Νίκος <nikos at superhost.gr> wrote:
> I will *not* give away my root pass to anyone for any reason but i will open
> a norla user account for someone if i feel like trusting him and copy my
> python file to his homr dir to take alook from within.

Well... well... baby steps. That's something at least. That's still a
huge level of access, though; with a non-root account on your server,
I would be able to - I think - read all your customers' code. You
would have to chroot the user you give, and if you're going to do
that, you may as well just give the code as a .py file. Really, you
need to have a MUCH stronger respect for shell access, even non-root.

ChrisA