python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Νίκος nikos at superhost.gr
Thu Jul 4 01:57:42 EDT 2013

Στις 4/7/2013 8:44 πμ, ο/η rurpy at yahoo.com έγραψε:
> On 07/03/2013 09:07 PM, rusi wrote:
>> [...]
>> I got into it because I felt Chris had done more service to Nikos and
>> the list than others and then was being misrepresented.
>
> I don't know why you think I "misrepresented" him.  I questioned
> the morality of his accepting access to Nikos' server and then
> doing what he did.  If you think it is a black-and-white question
> then you are welcome to your opinion but you are wrong.  Somebody
> needed to point out the other side even if it happens to be a
> minority opinion here.
>
> Those actions of Chris and their morality are independent of
> any other help he did or did not provide Nikos which is why I
> clipped that part.  (For the record I could post links to a
> number of distinctly unhelpful posts Chris also made to Nikos
> but I am not disputing in general Chris' efforts here.)

Actually Chris's way of responding is by giving me general hints or urls
to look into and not provide relevant code to show me my errors or
specific instructions on what needs to be done to solve something.

And yes, since he didn't wanted to help he should have stated clearly
that helping me by looking my code wasn't into his intentions.

Thus, he shouldn't have logged on to my server.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!