python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Νίκος nikos at superhost.gr
Wed Jul 3 06:00:14 EDT 2013

Στις 3/7/2013 12:45 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:

>> ] You have betrayed the trust of all your customers.
>>
>> Which seemed to be accepted on this list without a problem.
>
> If my boss gave a random stranger from a mailing list the root
> password to one of our servers, I would say to his face that he had
> betrayed his (our) customers' trust. I would say it with strong
> emphasis and a raised tone, too, and no small heat. The words you
> quote above are perfectly factual and, in my opinion, business-like
> language.

I just received a call form on of my customers asking me to explain your
mail and i did tell him the complete truth.

He was surprised by what i did my hopefully he will not leave from my
server.

Also he asked me to redesign his website.

Thank God my business left intact from what you did.

Of course i should have give you the root pass(it was indeed stupid),
but you violated my trust.

You should have been clear that you didnt want to help and not asking me
via private mail for the root pass.

any way all is well now.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!