python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Νίκος nikos at superhost.gr
Mon Jul 1 05:46:56 EDT 2013

Στις 1/7/2013 12:31 μμ, ο/η Steve Simmons έγραψε:

> I don't know about the other members of this list but I am becoming
> increasingly disturbed by the rudeness and especially the foul language
> that is being perpetrated on this thread. Please, if you have any
> decency at all, continue the rest of this exchange by private email and
> allow python list members to continue discussing and helping each other
> with the python language and is adjuncts. Leave us in peace to enjoy our
> favoured language and let us see no more of your filth.
>
> Sent from a Galaxy far far away

I have kept in quite more than 2 weeks while kept reading any mail in
this list especially the endless conversation and numerous name callings
against me.

You should know that i'm fed up reading this.
If i'm provoked i will respond.
it is not in my intentons to troll the list or talk dirty, but also i
cannot withstand anymore people talk down to me like that, when the only
thing i doid was to ask some questions, which in turn helped us all.

Especially i cant stand people which never to spend 5 mins to reply, but
they are devoted a couple of weeks to belittle me instead.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!