python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 1 05:32:41 EDT 2013

Op 01-07-13 11:05, Νίκος schreef:
> Στις 1/7/2013 11:54 πμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
>>> So shut your piehole and start proving yourself useful in this list.
>>> Or sod off.
>>> Preferably do the latter.
>> Oh we do have illusions of grandeur, don't we? You are in no position
>> to judge who is useful on this list or not.
>
> I'am not waste any more time explaining my self to you since you have
> already made up your mind and you refuse to believe that ni was
> actually trying to solve my problems first and then asked and then
> tried to apply the solutions, which in my my 2 last problems i was the
> one who actually solve the problem.

The above is a first class illustration of why I think you are
problematic. We don't want you to explain yourself, we want
you to change your behaviour. Someone behaving like a jerk
explaining himself is still behaving like a jerk and the
explanation is just a method for avoiding changing the
behaviour.

It doesn't matter that you tried to solve your problem first.
Accepting that you were, you were still acting like a jerk
when you bumped the thread after only a few hours.

> Its easier to say to you "fuck off retard".

Indeed that is much easier than trying to change your behaviour
in order to no longer behave like a jerk.

--
Antoon Pardon