My son wants me to teach him Python

aliencat777 at gmail.com aliencat777 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:25:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am an IT and Learning Research professor. I wrote a set of lessons that became a beginning programming book for my two sons. They loved it because is it was simple, hands on, and funny. It covers the basics of programming, introducing; software design, planning a game, making/getting free assets, version systems, and packaging. This course takes the beginner from ground zero to making arcade style games complete with sound, music, graphics, and an installation package in 21 lessons. It also includes vast resources in the index. It is called; "Start Here: Python 3x Programming Made Fun and Easier," and can be found at http://www.quantumsight.mobi or http://www.toonzcat.com/book.html This site also introduces graphics for web sites, animation, and games.

J.S.G, PhD