Signal versus noise (was: security quirk)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jan 30 00:10:23 EST 2013

RichD <r_delaney2001 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Anywho, sometimes I use their search utility, the usual author
> or title search, and it blocks, then I look it up on Google, and
> link from there, and it loads!  ok, Web gurus, what's going on?

That evidently has nothing in particular to do with the topic of this
forum: the Python programming language.

If you want to just comment on arbitrary things with the internet at
large, you have many other forums available. Please at least try to keep
this forum on-topic.

--
 \         “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a |
  `\                        dog, it's too dark to read.” —Groucho Marx |