Mixxx DJ app and Python

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:26:39 EST 2013

> Thanks David.
> It seems that the code is in C++ so I should write Python wrappers myself,

Or ctypes.
which could be interesting, but given the time frame I have is just
not possible, Pity :-(
> However I was not going to transmit sounds, but just commands to mix the sounds that are already in the same machine were the Mixxx is going to run.

A filter is minutia in comparison of code

so it was always going to be a comand line app, with a python GUI, to
perform alterations on the wave forms?.

> I hope I will have time to come back to it in future.

Just a little practice, that makes every programmer listening scramble.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto