Mixxx DJ app and Python

Ben bungiman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:45:18 EST 2013

This may not be too helpful, but I built a TCP server into the Mixxx application (in C++). I placed the server in ratecontroller (as I needed to vary the rate remotely). I then could send and receive TCP packets with a single board computer that ran a python client.

It wasn't too bad. If you want I can see if I can release the server code.