Reading data from 2 different files and writing to a single file

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Jan 28 08:52:52 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

> > In the code below I am trying to read 2 files f1 and f2 , extract
> > some data from them and then trying to write them into a single
> > file
> > that is 'nf'.
>
> [snip code]
>
> > I think my code is not so correct , as I am not getting desired
> > results and logically it follows also but I am stuck , cannot find
> > way around this simple problem of writing to a same file.. Please
> > suggest some good pythonic way I can do it..
>
> > Thanks in Advance
>
> Hi,
>
> What result do you expect ? can you provide the 2 first lines of f1
> and f2, and finally what is the exact error you are experiencing ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> JM

Resending to the list, I replied to the OP by mistake.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.