software app and Python: any experience?

mikprog at gmail.com mikprog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:15:49 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I am thinking of driving a DJ application from Python.
I am running Linux and I found the Mixxx app.
Does anyone know if there are python bindings, or if this is possible at all?
or does anyone have experience with another software that does the same DJ thing?

I have also found the pymixxx module that I could install... but I didn't find any documentation so far or example code that could help me start (I'm keeping on searching).

Finally maybe that there is any DJ app that could be driven by pygame.midi?

Any idea appreciated.
Sorry to fail to be more specific.

Mik