Algorithm. Tony Gaddis book 2 Starting python3

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jan 27 13:07:25 EST 2013

On Sunday 27 January 2013 13:05:27 george.15 at talktalk.net did opine:
Message additions Copyright Sunday 27 January 2013 by Gene Heskett

> Hi
> Question 3 Chp2 Page 76
> Adds2 to a and assigns the result to b.
> I have several attemtps,would like to check my answer.help please
> At 80 i need all the help i can find.
> Thanks George Smart

<sniff, sobs>
Darn, I've just been dethroned from my resident oldest fart on this list
throne, I'm only 78.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Thyme's Law:
	Everything goes wrong at once.
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...