Formatting a column's value output

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:41:40 EST 2013

Τη Σάββατο, 26 Ιανουαρίου 2013 8:04:12 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:

> > In the aboce code wheb 'URL' is to be typed out be print i need it to be formatted as a link, so the viewer can click on it.
>

> > Is this possible please?
>

> Easy, just make a tuple of item,item and have two %s markers:

> But you need to concern yourself with escaping. In fact, you already
>
> needed to, just to produce it as text - but it's now even more
>
> important. I strongly suggest you look into that.

I can use triple (''') quoting so i dont have to escape special characters.

But i didnt understand you suggestion about the tuple.

The dataset returns many lines and i need to transfor only the URL column....
Sorry i did not understood.