anyone can make a Python bindings of VLC-Qt ?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:05:45 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:25 AM, iMath <redstone-cold at 163.com> wrote:

> anyone can make a Python bindings of VLC-Qt  ?
> https://github.com/ntadej/vlc-qt
> accurately, can anyone make a  PyQt bindings of VLC-Qt  ?

Yes, someone can. Ideally, someone who knows C++, Python, VLC, and Qt,
and has the time to port the code you just linked to. It'll probably
be a fairly big job, but relatively straight-forward for someone who
knows. That someone isn't me, though (I don't know Qt, and I'm not
familiar with VLC's internals - my knowledge of VLC is just as a
user); maybe it's you?

ChrisA