mysql solution

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 06:16:51 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I;am now convinced the hash solution isn't reversible and also isn't unique.
> I'am trying the database oriented solution.

Glad you've listened to at least some of what you've been told. But if
you want to be taken seriously on this list, I recommend going back to
your previous name of Νικόλαος Κούρας (which Google Translate tells me
transliterates as Nicholas Kouri), apologizing for trolling, and being
VERY careful to be respectful. I suspect a number of the list's best
posters have already killfiled you.

ChrisA