The best, friendly and easy use Python Editor.

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Thu Jan 24 12:01:30 EST 2013

On 01/24/13 10:23, Thomas Heller wrote:
> Am 24.01.2013 16:54, schrieb rusi:
>> [I personally use emacs. It would be sadistic to make that into a
>> recommendation]
>>
> It would be truly sadistic to force a long-time emacs user to any
> other editor.

I saw the recommendation for Vim elsewhere on the thread and comment
the same as this sub-thread: "I personally use vim. It would be
sadistic to make that into a recommendation"  And likewise, it's
"truly sadistic to force a long-time vim user to any other editor." :-)

Not that Vim isn't great for programming Python (which I do
daily)...it *is*!  It's just not where I'd throw somebody who
doesn't already have an existing editor preference *and* doesn't
know Python.

-tkc