Failed to import a "pyd: File When python intepreter embed in C++ project

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:49:43 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM,  <liujz39 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I create a pyd File named "testPyd" with boostPython,and then I import the testPyd module into "test.py", it works perfect!
> But when I embeded the python interpreter into my C++ project and run the "test.py", it comes out a "ImportErr: no module named testPyd".
> It has confused me for two days and I googled for long time,but I can't find the answer!
> Anybody here can help me ?
> Thank you!

First thing you should do is to get a minimal example that
demonstrates the problem, and *copy and paste* it and the exception
traceback. When your own spelling is as sloppy as this, we need to see
Python's accuracies to have any chance of being able to help you.
Plus, the process of shrinking your example to the minimum often
highlights the actual cause of the problem. Even if it doesn't, it'll
certainly be easier for us to help you if it's a small, self-contained
script than if it's huge.

http://sscce.org/

ChrisA