Importing class from another file

Kevin Holleran kdawg44 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:44:44 EST 2013

Thanks, you got me straightened out.

--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems
Grand Valley State University
Master of Business Administration
Western Michigan University
SANS GCFA, SANS GCFE, CCNA, ISA, MCSA, MCDST, MCP

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle